» Products » Retractable Injectors
» 150 psi. rated
Retractable Injection Quill Rated to 150 psi
- 1" Brass or Stainless Steel “BallCorp” Stop
- 1/2" Solution Tube
- Brass Solution Tube Adaptor
- Brass Packing Nut
- 300 Series O-Ring Gasket
- 150 psi Rated Stainless Steel Restraint Hook
- Stainless Steel Limit Chain
Please see EB-146-B and EB-146-S data sheet (PDF) for more information.
A flexible hose assembly can be added to most injectors. Please see Flexible Hose Assembly page for more information.
*Brass Valve/Compression Assembly shown, Stainless Steel also available, see ordering options.
SolidWorks eDrawings (EPRT) files are available. Email us and we will send you the files.
*SolidWorks Explorer or eDrawings is required to view the 3D drawings. You can download the software here.
|Sample Part Number: EB-146-B-P-(Specify)-0-V
|S =||Stainless Steel ||
|P =||PVC |
|C =||CPVC |
|S =||Stainless Steel |
|H =||HASTELLOY® C|
|A =||Alloy20 |
|T =||Titanium G2 ||
Note: PVC, CPVC models have a maximum warranted insertion
length of 6 inches. Consult factory for lengths greater than 6 inches.
||See Flexible Hose Assembly product page for ordering options.
(Pressure ratings for flexible hose assemblies may differ from rating of the injector)
CA and VT compliant NO-LEAD brass main connections are available. Indicate "-NL" at the end of the model number.
- PVC and CPVC Solution Tubes are Schedule 80 pipe with an O.D. of 0.840 inches and an average I.D. of 0.526 inches.
- Alloy Solution Tubes are Schedule 40 pipe with an O.D. of 0.840 inches and an average I.D. of 0.602 inches. Schedule 80 Alloy Solution Tubes are available upon request - consult factory for details.
- Saf-T-Flo does not recommend nor warranty PVC/CPVC Solution Tubes where velocities in the process main exceed 6 fps.
- Main Connection and Inlet Connection are NPT by default. AWWA and BSP thread options are available. Consult factory for details.