» High Corrosion Resistance Injectors
High Corrosion Resistance
Retractable Injectors 250psi Rated
The HC series retractable injection quill is designed for use in applications where there is high risk of corrosion from the chemical feed and/or the process stream.
The series combines the reliable design of our 250psi rated retractable injection quills with materials of construction that are above and beyond the normal resistance offered by brass and stainless steel main connections.
While solution tubes are always specified to ensure chemical compatibility some applications require that main connection components be up to the same task.
Possible applications include:
- Brackish and sea water RO pretreatment
- Corrosive Industrial processes
- Any application where there is excessive risk of corrosion
Please see HC-Series data sheet (PDF) for more information.
|Sample Part Number: HC-100-U-H-(Specify)-0-V
||Main Connection Size||
||Check Valve Option
|075 =||3/4" |
|100 =||1" |
|125 =||1-1/4" |
|150 =||1-1/2" |
|200 =||2" |
|250 =||2-1/2" |
|U =||Super Duplex|
|A =||Alloy20 |
|H =||HASTELLOY® C ||
|H =||HASTELLOY® C-276 |
|A =||Alloy20 |
|T =||Titanium G2 ||
Note: Saf-T-Seal Tips
only available on 075 and 100 sized injectors.
|Blank=||No Check Valve |
|V =||Viton Seals|
|E =||EPDM Seals|
|K =||Kalrez Seals |
Note: Check Valve will be same material as solution tube.
Leave blank for no Check Valve.
- Alloy Solution Tubes are Schedule 40 pipe with. Schedule 80 Alloy Solution Tubes are required for SAF-T-SEAL tip options and are also available upon request - consult factory for details.
- Main Connection and Inlet Connection are NPT by default. BSP thread options are available. Consult factory for details.
- Selection of a check valve for main connection sizes 1-1/4" and above will change the inlet connection to FNPT.